BAG SLITTING MACHINES:
Scorpio Bag Slitting Machine (Model: Multicut) is a versatile automatic slitter and earns its name owing to its ability to cut any type of bag be it paper or HDPE. It is ideally suited to Indian conditions where the raw materials in bags are not properly sealed. In the Multicut, the bags are impaled on to a high-speed cutting knife. To impale the bags against the knife the machine literally "drops " the bag from a height of about 1 meter on to the blade. The moment the bag is slit, the material spills out. After this, the cut bag is tumbled in an inclined wire mesh drum in which the bag is repeatedly lifted and dropped as it moves forward to the exit. Material falls through the mesh to a collection hopper while the cut bag pieces find their way to a bag compactor. An integral dust extraction system ensures dust free operation while the bags are being cut and tumbled.
- MOC: MS construction / SS contact parts (Optional)
- Capacity: 300 to 600 bags/hour of 25 to 50 kg.
- Type of bag: HDPE / Paper bags
- Bag dimension: (L x B x H) 900 x 770 x 250 mm
- Max. Lump size: Powder and pellets ( special design avilable for lumps application)
- In-built dust filter: Provided
- Vibro sieve: Optional
- Empty Bag compactor: Provided
- Structural Platform: Optional
- Bag feed conveyor: Additional based on requirement
- Control Voltage: 24V DC / 110V AC / 220V AC
- Filter Cleaning: Sequential reverse pulse jet cleaning mechanism
- Dust collector outlet dust Emission level - 10 to 15ppm.
- Noise level - 85dBA at 1 mtr distance.
- Material retention alongwith empty bag : 0.2 % Max. (Based on feedback from customers)
- Connected Power: 11kW approx. (Please contact us for specific application)
- Control Panel: Provided
- Paint: Synthetic enamel paint - 100 DFT (Optional: Epoxy paint)