ROTARY AIRLOCK VALVES
Scorpio Rotary Airlock Valves are an effective means of controlled feeding of dry bulk materials to pneumatic conveying pipelines or for gravity feed of bulk materials. The airlocks prevent air from escaping into or from the conveying line to the feeding vessel or bin while allowing positive feed of the materials.
Essentially consisting of a concentric multi-vaned rotor in a precision-machined housing with end cover plates, our airlocks are manufactured in a variety of constructions and sizes depending on their application.
- Heavy duty design
- Outboard bearings
- Air purge provisions
- Hardened tips (optional)
- Type: Drop Through / Blow Through / Pellet Design / Quick Clean Design
- Rotor Type: Open ended / closed ended / Pocket type.
- Adjustable vane tips: Provided.
- Size: 150 / 200 /250 /300/ 350 /400/ 450 / 500 mm dia.
- Bearing: Outbored
- Sealing: PTFE / Inmarco
- MOC: MS construction / SS304 contact parts / PTFE Coated
- Paint: Synthetic enamel paint - 100 DFT. (Optional: Epoxy paint)
- Geared Motor: Chain drive / direct mounted